- Cover image by Luke Tscharke Photography
- Thirteen carefully selected photographs from all corners of Australia, each capturing an authentic and breathtaking weather experience.
- Simple explanations of the weather in the photographs, with full-colour diagrams.
- One month to a page, with large daily squares to write your appointments and activities.
- Daily squares marking Australian public holidays, daylight saving dates, moon phases, solstices and equinoxes.
- Weeks that start on Monday, making it easy to record weekend activities that stretch across Saturday and Sunday.
- Monthly average weather conditions for 12 major cities—including average maximum and minimum temperatures, and average rainfall.