Labyrinth area, Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, Tasmanaia
Mount Geryon reflected in the calm waters of the Pool of Memories at sunset.
Tasmania’s endemic heath plant, a Pandani (Richea pandanifolia), sits on the edge of the pool surrounded by Fagus (Nothofagus gunnii) and Cheshunt Pine (Diselma archeri).About Photographic Prints
- Paper: Canson Platine Fibre Rag 310gsm
- Inks: High quality archival pigment inks
- Signature: On bottom right hand of print, silver/low contrast pigment ink. Signature must be requested at the checkout, and will increase the shipping time by 3+ days.
- Print border: 25mm on all edges, displayed image may be cropped slightly to meet print dimensions
- Packaging: Clear archival sleeve, rolled, and shipped in a mailing tube
- Shipping: Free shipping within Australia, international shipping available