McLean Falls, Catlins region, New Zealand
McLean Falls, a waterfall of the Tautuku River in Catlins Forest Park, Southland, New Zealand. My tripod was positioned precariously on wet rocks to take this shot but was worth it. I didn’t expect the streaking froth from the waterfall to be so effective in the composition.About Photographic Prints
- Paper: Canson Platine Fibre Rag 310gsm
- Inks: High quality archival pigment inks
- Signature: On bottom right hand of print, silver/low contrast pigment ink. Signature must be requested at the checkout, and will increase the shipping time by 3+ days.
- Print border: 25mm on all edges, displayed image may be cropped slightly to meet print dimensions
- Packaging: Clear archival sleeve, rolled, and shipped in a mailing tube
- Shipping: Free shipping within Australia, international shipping available