Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, Tasmania
The eastern peak of Cradle Mountain, known as Little Horn, is reflected perfectly in the still waters of Twisted Lakes.About Photographic Prints
- Paper: Canson Platine Fibre Rag 310gsm
- Inks: High quality archival pigment inks
- Signature: On bottom right hand of print, silver/low contrast pigment ink. Signature must be requested at the checkout, and will increase the shipping time by 3+ days.
- Print border: 25mm on all edges, displayed image may be cropped slightly to meet print dimensions
- Packaging: Clear archival sleeve, rolled, and shipped in a mailing tube
- Shipping: Free shipping within Australia, international shipping available